Are you concerned about people turning to piracy sites and other work-arounds to access your content?
Do you want to increase use of your digital resources and give users the best possible online experience?
As a leading provider of federated identity and access management solutions, we now offer a health check consultancy service which complements our existing range of products and services.
Led by our experienced technical consultants, we’ll help you to identify where you can simplify and enhance your users online journey.
Our new service includes:
- An in-depth user journey encompassing:
- Users experience of contacting their support/ subscriptions team
- Establishing federated access and help documentation related to federated access
- User login experience
- Creating direct links to journals and other content
- Language and terminology at login
- Ease and consistency of language and messaging
- Personalisation e.g. tied to federated login or separate credentials
- A report outlining key problem areas, technical recommendations related to your OpenAthens implementation and the best possible SSO scenario
- A follow up ‘spot check’ at a time agreed with you after our recommendations have been implemented to ensure everything is working as it should.
Not sure what to expect? Contact your account manager or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject header ‘OpenAthens Health Check for Content Providers’ to find out more.
Find out more