About the workshop
This free one-day workshop facilitates discussion around the future of access to scholarly content. Places are limited to 30 people so please book your place soon. During the workshop you can:
- Discover some of the barriers users face when accessing content online and learn more about changing user behaviour
- Learn from peers about the challenges around identity and access management and the ways to overcome these
- Imagine what the future of identity and access management is
- Look at existing identity and access management technologies, future trends and the barriers to implementation
During the breakout sessions we will explore and discuss topics around:
- RA21 and the implications of an industry access standard
- Piracy, security and privacy
- Open Access vs Paywall
- Global access to content as an opportunity to widen your customer base
- Data and analytics of usage stats for decision-making
- Squeezed customer budgets and licensing models
You’ll be able to select which discussion groups you want to sign up to on the day and we will share the findings with you following the workshop.
The workshop will take place on Tuesday 11 September 10:00 – 16:00 at Etc Venues Prospero House, London.
Who is this for?
This workshop is for publishers working in the following roles:
- Digital platform managers
- Product owners/ Product managers
- Business development/ Customer relationship managers
- Chief technical officer or IT manager/director
How to join
Please register using our online booking form. We reserve the right to limit places to two people per publishing organisation.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Image credit: Header photo by Dylan Gillis on Unsplash