The online information landscape is incredibly complex, with essential digital resources present in almost every industry – from academic to corporate research, healthcare to government. But where subscription-based content is available to the world at large, unscrupulous actors will invariably try to gain access through a variety of methods – anywhere from spoofing IP addresses to using social engineering techniques to obtain legitimate login details.
Download this white paper for information professionals and publishers for:
– Views from industry experts on security and the evolution of authentication.
– Key terms relating to authentication and information management.
– Old and new approaches to authentication.
– Security issues with IP and proxy recognition.
– Options for delivering future-proof access to e-resources.