We host regular training courses for our OpenAthens Identity products at our offices. Select a date to come and join us.
By the end of the session you’ll understand Identity and Access Management and know how to work with the OpenAthens interface to:
– Create and manage your users’ accounts.
– Manage resource access for different types of resources.
– Create and modify accounts via bulk uploads.
– Monitor activity via statistics and auditing.
This session is designed for the library based administrator who is new or just starting to work with OpenAthens.
Time: 10:00 – 16:00
By the end of the session you’ll know how to configure our locally installed OpenAthens LA product to:
– Categorise your users.
– Define attributes based on available criteria.
– Set up your attributes release policy.
– Connect to resources.
– Assess and implement the release of attributes to specific providers.
This session is designed for the library based administrator (or the person acting on their behalf) who is starting to work with or evaluate OpenAthens LA. It does not cover the installation or connection of the software.
Time: 10:00 – 12:30 or 13:30 – 16:00
If Bath is too far …
We can bring the courses to you if you have a suitable venue, either as a day dedicated to yourselves, or an open course that other customers can join.