Andy Anderson, OpenAthens Business Analyst, will demonstrate the reporting interface including new functionality and will answer questions about the best way to set up your OpenAthens reporting. If you cannot attend the webinar live, please register and we’ll send you the recording.
Are you new to federated single sign-on or frustrated with the complexities and costs of managing a SAML-based access management solution?
Join our webinar with technical solutions expert Jake Wiles and international sales manager, Kieran Prince to find out more about how OpenAthens can support secure access to your online content.
1. Access to a world-wide customer base
2. Increased user engagement with content
3. Insights into user behaviour
4. Ensures user privacy whilst protecting your content
5. Reduce costs on developers and ongoing maintenance
Do you provide a service to US-based customers? We’re now sponsored partners of the InCommon Federation and have partnered with GALILEO virtual library to provide access for around 2,000 libraries in the state of Georgia, US.